♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
Just one more time, please. I promise I'll let go.
Yay important task done
This week is enrichment week. But the unfortunate sec fours don't get to go anywhere except CIP and financial literacy stuff. Learning how to handle our money?!? C'mon man. So ultimately, this week's not gonna feel good.
The only good thing is prolly the empty canteen during recess. and supporting of badminton south zone finals. But we lost to rg la. argh by a tiny bit. SC played a good game! I think we have better school spirit than them though.
Shit, I miss OBS most! [marco polo] I still remember we heard some weird foreign music in the middle of the night coming from...malaysia?!, shivered in the cold cold rain under our stupid dumb ponchos, and on the second night we slept under the stars because we couldn't get our tent up, the canned curry chicken, watching out for wild boars, and our crumpled reflection booklets.
I miss sec two adventure camp too! I still remember half the class fell sick, the campfire, the bimbo cheer and one nice toilet at 4am.
Lucky sec twos.
And 2005 malacca trip! Dang I miss 1 courage'05 so much. I remember the hotel room times with Gemma!, the prank call incident and our overwhelming class spirit. Lucky sec ones.
I don't know why camps leave such deep impressions on me. But I always remember them rly well. Even my P5 camp. I still have the shirt and it's still big, I can still wear it!
UNLUCKYYYY SEC FOURS. We still have lessons squeezed in for the next three days. and two tests next week before the very very extremely short & useless(in the sense I cannot play) March hols. So in short, I have to study la. Hmm. All right all right, I WILL, for my dream school: __ JC.
Anyway I'm kinda excited for recycling proj at bishan tml! I hope I don't sprain my ankle again. hahah.